Why Gecko Hospitality?
Gecko Hospitality’s Northeast Team is the leading recruiting firm in the private club sector and has been voted to the list of “Best Professional Search Firms” by Forbes Magazine, three of the last four years. We specialize in full-service permanent placement of General Manager/Chief Operating Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Assistant General Manager/Clubhouse Manager, Director of Operations, Director of Food & Beverage, Food & Beverage Manager, Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Director of Catering, Director of Golf/Head Golf Professional, Golf Course Superintendent/Director of Agronomy, Director of Tennis/Director of Racquets, Fitness & Wellness Director, Controller/CFO, Accountant, Membership, Director/Director of Sales & Marketing and Sales Manager for private clubs, resorts, and hotels.
We are the premier leaders in executive placement by creating a strategic partnership with clients and a personalized relationship with candidates throughout the process; resulting in the “right” fit for both parties. We apply a grounded and balanced approach to recruiting, paired with an analytical method specific to our client’s needs.
The Gecko Hospitality team possesses more than 35 years of combined experience managing all areas of the private club space. Our partners and executive recruiters have worked in every capacity of a private club from Food and Beverage Director to General Manager/Chief Operating Officer. Our experience and award-winning expertise have provided us with a proven history of placing incredible talent that aligns with club’s culture and vision.
Our recruiting team at Gecko Hospitality specializes in full-service permanent placement for the following management positions:
- General Manager / Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Assistant General Manager / Clubhouse Manager
- Director of Operations
- Director of Food & Beverage
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Executive Chef
- Sous Chef
- Director of Catering
- Director of Golf / Head Golf Professional
- Golf Course Superintendent / Director of Agronomy
- Director of Tennis / Director of Racquets
- Fitness & Wellness Director
- Controller / CFO
- Membership Director / Director of Sales & Marketing
- Sales Manager
Our Hospitality Recruitment Code of Ethics
Our Code of Ethics allows every member of our recruiting team to maintain our high standards. These guiding principles bind us:
- Candidate information will be accurate and complete.
- Candidates will be screened and interviewed by a professional recruiter before being presented to a client.
- Gecko Hospitality will never present a candidate’s information to a client without consent.
- All client information will be kept confidential.
- Gecko Hospitality recruiters or franchise partners will not solicit active professionals placed by Gecko Hospitality.
- Gecko Hospitality will provide complete candidate profiles to clients, never withholding information clients need to make the best hiring decisions.